At Scott’s Lumber, we offer Andersen and Windsor window solutions for your home. Bring your plans to Scott’s Lumber and our staff will help you select the right size windows and help you with your custom needs too. Do you need to keep within a budget? How about some Art glass? We can help you replace one window or help you find the right window solution for any commercial project.
Manufacturers: Andersen Windows + Doors, Gerkin, Windsor, Marvin, Minnekota, and EzeBreeze
Click the link above to receive a windows quote or call 605-336-0860.
Andersen Windows was awarded “Among the Best” for homeowner satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates
Andersen Windows Features
- Solid wood construction with low maintenance longevity: Enjoy the warmth of solid wood for the frame and interior of the window while benefitting from the Perma-Sheild system which protects the window’s exterior beautifully for decades eliminating the need to paint.
- Low-E glass: Consistently among the best energy-efficient performance ratings in the industry. Homes with Andersen windows and doors can dramatically reduce their heating and cooling costs.
- Transferrable warranty: 20 year glass warranty and 10 year non glass parts warranty is completely transferrable from each owner to the next.
- Longevity: Andersen Windows provides parts replacements long past the windows warranty, even providing parts on windows that were discontinued over 50 years ago.
- Environmental Principles: Being environmentally responsible has been a part of Andersen Windows for over a century. Long before “being green” Andersen Windows has promoted energy conservation developing ways to recycle and reuse materials.
Minnkota provides trouble-free, virtually maintenance-free operation for a generation of comfortable living.
Minnkota Windows, located in West Fargo, North Dakota, manufactures and distributes custom-sized vinyl windows and doors for residential and light commercial applications. Everything they build is custom manufactured to allow for flexibility in design. Minnkota Windows feature: double-hung and double-sliders, casements, awnings, picture, bay & bow, single-hung, single-slider, 3-lite slider windows and a full line of specialty shapes, sliding and hinged patio doors.
The Minnkota Legacy line of windows is a higher performing line which offers more options for interior and exterior colors. It includes the hinged window and door lines as well as the specialty shapes.
At Windsor Windows & Doors, value is built into every window and door to provide the perfect finishing touch for each home.
Windsor Windows Features
- Commitment to Quality: Windsor is committed to quality design, timeless beauty and skilled craftsmanship with every product they carry.
- Energy Efficient: Windsor Windows and doors meet exact standards for energy efficiency and durability, as well as ease of installation, operation and maintenance.
- Insulated Glass: LoE2 glass is standard in all products manufactured by Windsor.
- Energy Star Partner: Windsor’s products meet Energy Star Ratings, adhering to the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Just for You: Each product is designed to meet specific applications, depending on architectural style, regional preference and price point.
- Growing Green: Windsor’s parent company, Woodgrain Millwork, has built environmental stewardship into its core values, which has been passed on to Windsor With a strong lean culture, Windsor has optimized the use of resources in production and through recycling.
The Marvin brand is built on a heritage of quality and innovation.
The Marvin brand is built on an old-fashioned code of honesty, hard work, and service. Each product is made to order, one at a time, to meet your exact specifications. With the company's customization capabilities, exclusive innovations and high-performance energy efficiency options, you'll be able to find beautiful windows and doors for your project.
Eze-Breeze custom made-to-order components allow you to have fun designing an outdoor space.
PGT Eze-Breeze is designed to make outdoor spaces more utilized. Eze-Breeze porch, patio, and garage enclosures can replace existing screens or be added to new additions. They're versatile, attractive, strong and easy to operate. With several styles to choose from, the 10-mil vinyl glazing gives the benefit of glass without the cost or the weight. It's as transparent as glass, but not nearly as heavy or susceptible to cracking or breaking. If accidentally pushed or distorted, the tough 10-mil vinyl will return to its original shape within minutes.